Kaie"s Blog 2.0 beta!
Back to "Top"

My Secret Notebook
 Show "Table of Contents"
Contact Me
Subscribe to my Posts feed
Subscribe to my Comments feed
My Flickr
Back to "Top"
My Secret Notebook
 Show "Table of Contents"
Contact Me
Subscribe to my Posts feed
Subscribe to my Comments feed
My Flickr

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

[Blog] XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace

Problem之前突然發現我的Feed怎麼突然死掉了,開啟會出現底下的Error Message:

XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
Location: http://chenkaie.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Line Number 761, Column 1:

(o:\p) ※應該把()換成<>,但如此一來Blogger又會Parse Error,所以用()代替
^

Solution:在Blogger Help中,都找不到解法!! 後來多虧了「Google Group」在裡頭果然找到遇到同樣困擾的人了!!真是個好東西呀…Google I love u!! 我下Keyword 「prefix not bound to a namespace」下去找,某個人的回文如下,解了我的困擾:
That can happen if you copy and paste from Microsoft Word into Blogger.It puts a lot of weird tags like 「(o:p) ※'()'should be '<>'」 into the page, which Atom parsers can't understand.

If you Edit HTML on that post and remove the tags that should fix it.
後來去Trace一下,Page source! Shit,原來問題出在這篇,[Wiki] 為什麼很多人不敢去中永和的原因? 我想之前篇寫那些內容的人應該是用「Microsoft Word」,所以我直接複制貼過來,才會產生這個Error,搞不懂Microsoft在搞什麼鬼,自定一些不標準的Tags,真是亂搞,一直想自立標桿當老大哥。想說我寫Blog都是直接在線上編輯,怎麼會根什麼Word扯上關系呢…一整個 Orz !!