Kaie"s Blog 2.0 beta!
Back to "Top"

My Secret Notebook
 Show "Table of Contents"
Contact Me
Subscribe to my Posts feed
Subscribe to my Comments feed
My Flickr
Back to "Top"
My Secret Notebook
 Show "Table of Contents"
Contact Me
Subscribe to my Posts feed
Subscribe to my Comments feed
My Flickr

Thursday, November 22, 2012

[Slide] Vim Rocks! + Slideshare vs. Speaker Deck / 地表上最強編輯器Vim

  從大學時期至今,對於"Vim-地表上最強的文字編輯器"也玩了一段時間了,應觀眾要求,整理了一些個人心得,獻獻醜!並順手丟到兩大著名的Online Slide/Presentation share網站,底下順便比較一下這兩者,我在使用上的一些心得感想。
  • Speaker Deck
    • 滑鼠在Slider上橫移可以看到每張Slide的預覽圖,相當棒且實用的功能
    • 簡潔又有質感的網站設計(SlideShare上散佈了一大堆廣告)
    • 產生"Embed語法"嵌入blog分享這部份,Speaker Deck可以達到"自適頁面寬",不需手動指定
    • 母公司ORDERED LIST已被Github Inc.所併購,看來日漸龐大是指日可待的 :)
  • SlideShare
    • 比較早成立,社群較大,slides數量及種類相對豐富
    • 相較於Speaker Deck只支援pdf格式,SlideShare支援多種檔案格式,如: Apple Keynote, M$ PowerPoint, OpenOffice, Video...
    • 某些slide上傳至server後,有經過分析,能夠將文字/圖片部份擷取出來,並以純HTML+CSS來呈現,技術力的展現!
    • slide中的hyperlink是可以直接點擊的,這點方便多了
Vim Rocks! from Kent Chen @ Speaker Deck

1 Comment:

Who: ark survival item ids Class:
When: January 01, 2018 7:30 PM  

Hey Dave, I miss some of your old videos on robust computational systems. When can we expect to see more videos?
And if not, maybe you could point me in the right direction for similar source material.
I know of the a-life community on reddit. But I would love to know what places you visit, so I can add them to my collection.