Kaie"s Blog 2.0 beta!
Back to "Top"

My Secret Notebook
 Show "Table of Contents"
Contact Me
Subscribe to my Posts feed
Subscribe to my Comments feed
My Flickr
Back to "Top"
My Secret Notebook
 Show "Table of Contents"
Contact Me
Subscribe to my Posts feed
Subscribe to my Comments feed
My Flickr

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

[Software] Mozilla Plugins -> Google Notebook

Google Lab又推出新產品了,這回是「Google Notebook」,剛試用了一下,感覺蠻贊的。跟一般的「記事本軟體」不同的地方,應該它不限你所使用的是哪台電腦,因為你作完Note之後,他是記錄在線上的,這點感覺蠻貼心的!! 但這樣的話,跟「Google Calendar」似乎又有那麼些相似,若你要簡單容易上手的Notebook軟體的話,這套算是很簡便的東西,在網頁上看到某段感興趣的文字的話,選取之後,直接點右鍵->「Note This」馬上就可以作筆記,還蠻不賴的。

底下為Google Notebook所列出的幾項優點:

  • Clip useful information.
    You can add clippings of text, images and links from web pages to your Google Notebook without ever leaving your browser window.

  • Organize your notes.
    You can create multiple notebooks, divide them into sections, and drag-and-drop your notes to stay organized.

  • Get access from anywhere.
    You can access your Google Notebooks from any computer by using your Google Accounts login.

  • Publish your notebook.
    You can share your Google Notebook with the world by making it public.